THIS IS A FACTORY RESET OF YOUR PLAYER. ALL CUSTOMIZATION INCLUDING WI-FI NETWORK CONFIGURATION, FILE SHARES AND SAVED PLAYLISTS WILL BE LOST. YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-CREATE THESE ONCE COMPLETE. THIS PROCESS IS ONLY RECOMMENDED IF YOUR PLAYER IS NOT FUNCTIONING AND AN INTERNET FIRMWARE UPGRADE HAS FAILED. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS CONTACT AN AUTHORIZED BLUESOUND CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Steps to Factory Reset:
- Disconnect the player from electrical power.
- If you have a PULSE FLEX with a BP100 Battery Pack, disconnect the battery pack as well.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power.
- Once the LED turns Red, touch and hold the Play/Pause LED on the touch panel (It will immediately turn Green and then back to Red) - do not let go of the LED.
- Once the LED turns back to Red, continue to hold the button for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, the LED will begin to blink red – then release the button.
All customization to the Bluesound player will be removed and restored to factory settings.
IMPORTANT: Removing your finger from the LED at any time before the LED begins flashing red will cancel the factory reset and leave the player in Upgrade Mode. Just start the steps again to factory reset the player.
You will know the factory reset is successful if the player returns to Hotspot mode (wireless connection - the LED will turn solid green). If the player is connected to your network through a wired Ethernet connection, it will simply connect as if it was a new player (LED will turn solid blue).