THIS IS A FACTORY RESET OF YOUR PULSE SUB+. ALL CUSTOMIZATION INCLUDING WI-FI NETWORK CONFIGURATION WILL BE LOST. YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-CREATE THESE ONCE THE FACTORY RESET IS COMPLETE. THIS PROCESS IS ONLY RECOMMENDED IF YOUR PULSE SUB+ IS NOT FUNCTIONING AND AN INTERNET FIRMWARE UPGRADE HAS FAILED. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS CONTACT AN AUTHORISED BLUESOUND CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
To factory reset PULSE SUB+, perform the following steps:
- Disconnect PULSE SUB+ from the electrical power outlet and wait for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect PULSE SUB+ to the electrical power outlet.
- Once the status indicator LED turns Red, press and hold the Function button on the side panel (smallest button with circle icon - see image below). The LED immediately turns Green and then Red. Continue holding* the Function button for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, the LED blinks Red – then release the button.
All customization to PULSE SUB+ is removed and restored to factory settings.
The factory reset is successful when PULSE SUB+:
- Wireless connection – Returns to Hotspot mode (LED turns solid Green)
- Wired connection – Connects as a new PULSE SUB+ (LED turns solid Blue)
*IMPORTANT: Releasing the Function button before the LED blinks Red, cancels the factory reset, and freezes PULSE SUB+ in Upgrade Mode. To resolve this you should restart the procedure to factory reset PULSE SUB+.
For more information on pairing PULSE SUB+ to a Bluesound Player, refer to our Help Center article.