THIS IS A FACTORY RESET OF YOUR PLAYER. ALL CUSTOMIZATION INCLUDING WI-FI NETWORK CONFIGURATION, FILE SHARES, AND SAVED PLAYLISTS WILL BE LOST. YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-CREATE THESE ONCE THE FACTORY RESET IS COMPLETE. THIS PROCESS IS ONLY RECOMMENDED IF YOUR PLAYER IS NOT FUNCTIONING AND AN INTERNET FIRMWARE UPGRADE HAS FAILED. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS CONTACT AN AUTHORISED BLUESOUND CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Before proceeding with the factory reset, backup playlists.
To factory reset the Bluesound Players, perform the following steps:
- Disconnect the player from the electrical power outlet and wait for 10 seconds.
(Disconnect the battery pack (BP100) as well for the PULSE FLEX)
- Reconnect the player to the electrical power outlet.
- Once the status indicator LED turns Red, pressa) and hold the PLAY/PAUSE button. The LED immediately turns Green and then Red. Continue holding* the PLAY/PAUSE button for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, the LED blinks Red – then release the button.
All customization to Bluesound Player is removed and restored to factory settings.
Note: The music stored in the internal hard drive of VAULT is not deleted.
The factory reset is successful when the player:
- Wireless connection – Returns to Hotspot mode (LED turns solid Green)
- Wired connection – Connects as a new player (LED turns solid Blue)
*IMPORTANT - Releasing the PLAY/PAUSE button before the LED blinks Red, cancels the factory reset, and freezes the player in Upgrade Mode. You should restart the procedure to factory reset the player.
- a)Keep your finger upright while pressing the PLAY/PAUSE button to ensure direct contact.