As a CD ripper, the Bluesound VAULT should eject the disk automatically after the Rip/Encode process is finished.
There are two ways to have a Bluesound VAULT to eject your disk before the Rip/Encode process is complete.
With your Bluesound VAULT selected in your BluOS App, select Settings, Music Library, Ripping. There you will be provided with the option to Eject CD.
Bluesound automatically ejects disks when set into Upgrade mode. To place the Vault in Upgrade mode:
- Disconnect the Bluesound VAULT power cord from the wall.
- Wait 5 seconds and reconnect the power cord.
- As soon as the Bluesound VAULT's LED turns red, press the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds after the LED has turned green and release.
- The CD should Eject momentarily.
- Follow the on screen prompts in the BluOS App to run an upgrade and return the Bluesound VAULT to service - if no upgrade is required, no harm will come to the player by running the upgrade.