If the installation of the Wall-Mount Bracket is not steady, the unit may fall and cause injury or property damage.
This article is applicable for horizontal wall mounting only.
To wall-mount the PULSE SOUNDBAR, perform the following steps:
- Using the wall mount bracket template (provided in the box), locate the desired PULSE SOUNDBAR placement noting the required clearances.
- Use a sharp object to mark mounting points for the horizontal mounting on the wall, considering correct load-bearing and anchor requirements. Anchors and mounting hardware are not included.
- Drill and install the required anchors for the corresponding screw size being used. At least 5mm (or #8) flathead steel screws are recommended. If you require clearance between the bracket and the wall to run cables, use the plastic spacers provided.
- Mount the bracket to the wall.
- Attach the PULSE SOUNDBAR to the bracket. Angle the groove on the back of the PULSE SOUNDBAR onto the curved edge of the bracket. See diagram on the template.
- Carefully load test the mounted PULSE SOUNDBAR to ensure that it is safely and securely installed.
- Run all the required power, audio, and network cables for your setup.
- The Generation 1 PULSE SOUNDBAR can only be suspended with the back panel ports facing up.