BluOS Controller app 4.x.x
The local Library is displayed in the BluOS Controller app when any of the following conditions are met:
- File sharing (Network/Local Share) is enabled.
- USB drive connected to Player and USB Server mode enabled
- Bluesound Storage products such as Bluesound VAULT models are available in the network.
Access Library Folders
To access Library Folders, perform the following steps:
Android/iOS - Access Library Folders
- In the BluOS Controller App, tap the Music tab .
- Under the Music Services section, select Library > Folders.
Windows/macOS - Access Library Folders
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer – select Library > Folders.
The Folders screen displays the directories of the Shared Folders configured with the BluOS Players. The shared folder directory of Bluesound Storage products, such as Bluesound VAULT models, are also displayed here.
- The directories displayed in the Folders’ screen are created by indexing the folders. New files in the folders do not appear until you perform a Rebuild Index or Reindex Music Collection command.
- Files removed from the source folders disappear from Folder Browse.
- If you find any issue with the results of the Folders’ screen, ensure the Bluesound Players and the BluOS Controller App installed device is on a stable network connection.
BluOS Controller app 3.x.x
From the Library in your BluOS Controller App, you can select Folders as an option; this will show you the directories for any Shared Folders that you have configured with your Bluesound Players. Bluesound Vaults will also appear in this listing.
- The directories noted via Folder Browse are created by indexing your folders. New files in your folders will not appear until you perform a Rebuild Index or Reindex Music Collection command.
- Files removed from your folders will disappear from Folder Browse.
- If you are noticing issues with displaying the results of Folder Browse, make sure your Bluesound Player, as well as your Device with our Bluesound App, are on stable network connections.