Why are my TuneIn Favorites not my favorite stations?
We apologize for the inconvenience but are happy to show you how to permanently resolve this issue.
- Power down all secondary Bluesound Players on your network
- Back up any playlists you may have created using the instructions from this Help Center Article; BLS-KB14-111
- Power down your Primary Player
- From the TuneIn Website (www.tunein.com) please login and remove any unwanted favorites from your account
- Factory reset your Primary Bluesound Player using these instructions; (BLS-KB13-903 for the Node, Powernode or Vault, BLS-KB13-904 for the Pulse)
- Restore Your Playlists and Shares
- Sign In to TuneIn using the More Music Menu in the Navigation Drawer
- Factory reset all secondary Bluesound Players and re-add them to your network