BluOS Controller app 4.x.x
If you signed up for TIDAL using your Facebook account, you require an additional password from TIDAL to authorize the Bluesound integration. The Facebook password is not valid on the BluOS Controller App.
To create a password for the TIDAL account, perform the following steps:
- Open TIDAL’s password-reset site.
- Enter your Facebook account e-mail ID and select Continue. You will receive a verification link from email@example.com to the email account associated with Facebook.
- Click on the reset link in your email and generate the new password.
- In the BluOS Controller App:
- Select the Music tab .
- Under the Music Services section, select Manage > TIDAL. The TIDAL Authorization screen is displayed.
- Under the left Navigation Drawer, select Music Services > TIDAL. The TIDAL Authorization screen is displayed.
- Select the required Explicit Content option and select Login.
- Enter your Facebook email ID and select Continue.
- Enter the newly generated password and select Log in.
BluOS Controller app 3.x.x
If you are a current Tidal subscriber but registered through Facebook you will require a password to associate your Bluesound Players with Tidal. Logging into Tidal from the More Music using your Facebook password will not work.
Please visit TIDAL.com's log in page and select Forgot Password. When prompted, enter the e-mail address associated with your Facebook account and select Request New Password. You should receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to generate your password. If you do not receive the e-mail within 30 minutes, please don't forget to check any junk mail filters you may have enabled.
Once you have a new password, simply enter your e-mail address associated with your Facebook page and the generated password on the Tidal page of More Music. In the BluOS App for Windows and OS X, select Configure Player, Configure Music Services, from the Player pull down menu.
- Tidal Passwords and security is associated with Tidal-HiFi - for further issues regarding Tidal access, please feel free to contact Tidal Help at http://support.tidal.com.