Harmony Remotes are Universal learning remotes and need to be programmed first. Bluesound Players are Universal teaching IR devices and also require programming as detailed in Can I use my TV remote to Control Bluesound? (BLS-KB15-805) Since both systems are blank canvases, neither system has a reference point. This is easily resolved by adding initial codes to your Harmony System.
Use existing codes to program your Harmony from Bluesound's sister brand NAD Electronics.
- In The Harmony Options, Select Harmony Setup
- Select Add/Edit Devices & Activities
- Select Devices, Add a Device
- Select Add a Device
- Under Manufacture Name, enter NAD
- Under Model Number, enter M12
- When prompted to test device, say No
- Follow the directions in this Help Center Article to teach these codes to Bluesound; BLS-KB15-805