Radio Paradise can now stream MQA-encoded audio on all its four mix channels utilizing high-resolution 24-bit masters (when available), exclusively on BluOS. This marks the first time an internet radio station will carry MQA-encoded content.
Radio Paradise is still commercial-free, and listener supported! You can skip songs and even listen to a catered stream of songs.
Selecting Radio Paradise from the left Navigation Drawer lets you choose from the following mixes suiting your preferred genre:
- RP Main Mix
- RP Mellow Mix
- RP Rock Mix
- RP World/Etc Mix
- My Favorites (refer to Your Own Catered Stream for more information)
More Music Discovery
From the now Playing Screen, select the context menu (3 dots) to discover more about the currently playing track:
- Lyrics – Displays the song lyrics (on selected Artists and Songs)
- Info – Displays the Artist’s Bio in Wikipedia
- Add Preset – Displays option to create a Preset to the Mix under My Presets in the left Navigation Drawer.
- Crossbrowse – Displays option to find more music from the current Artist in other subscribed Music Services (not available with Spotify Connect).
Login and Get More
To login to your Radio Paradise account, perform the following steps:
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select Music Services.
- Select Radio Paradise and toggle Enable anonymous use to Off.
- Enter the Username, Password, and select Login.
(If you do not have a Radio Paradise user account, select the register link in the login screen)
Like or Dislike A Song
When logged into the Radio Paradise account, you can like or dislike a song by selecting the thumbs up or thumbs down icon on the Now Playing Screen.
- Thumbs Up – When selected, the current song repeats in the queue more often.
- Thumbs Down – When selected, the current song is never repeated in the queue.
Your Own Catered Stream (My Favorites)
When you give 100 songs (or more) the Thumbs Up, Radio Paradise displays 'My Favorites' under available mixes. This is a stream of all the songs you have liked in Radio Paradise.