BluOS Controller app 4.x.x
The IP addresses of the Bluesound Players can be identified from the Diagnostic menu of the BluOS Controller app.
View IP Address
To access the IP Address, perform the following steps:
Android/iOS - View IP Address
- Launch the BluOS Controller app, navigate to the Players tab , and select the required Bluesound Player.
- Tap the Home tab > Settings button .
- Under the Help & Support section, tap Diagnostics to view the IP Address.
Windows/macOS - View IP Address
- In the BluOS Controller App, select the Player Drawer and select the required Player.
- Under the left Navigation Drawer, select Help > Diagnostics to view the IP Address.
The IP Address is displayed along with other information about the current Player.
The IP Address of other Players on the same network is displayed under Other Players.
BluOS Controller app 3.x.x
A list of IP addresses currently assigned to your Bluesound Players can be found in your Bluesound App on the Diagnostics page.
To access Diagnostics, select Help from your Navigation Drawer.
The IP Address of the current Player you have selected will appear under "IP Address: "
The IP Addresses of other players on the same network will appear under "Other Players: "