BluOS Controller app 4.x.x
Any Player can be removed from the group without affecting other players in the group.
The primary Player is the first player selected before creating the group. The primary Player’s name is always displayed first in the group as follows:
Primary Player + <Number>
<Number> is the number of Players in the group apart from the primary Player. If there is only one additional player in the group, the number is replaced by the name of the secondary Player.
When the primary Player is removed from the group, the second Player that was added to the group becomes the primary Player.
Remove Primary Player from the Group
To remove the Primary or other Player from the group, perform the following steps:
Android/iOS - Remove Primary Player from Group
- In the BluOS Controller App, select the Players tab . The list of connected Players is displayed.
- Select the group to expand the list of Players in the group.
- Select the context menu (3 dots) of the required Player and select Remove from group.
Windows/macOS - Remove Primary Player from Group
- Launch the BluOS Controller app and select the group containing the required Player from the Player Drawer.
- Select the required Player and select Remove from Group button .
Remove All Players from the Group
If you want to remove all Players from the group, select the Ungroup button.
BluOS Controller app 3.x.x
Any Player can be a Primary in a group. The Primary Player is the original Player that started a playlist. Once a group is created, to remove the Primary Player from the group without destroying the group simply open that Player's context menu and select Remove.