You may not see some players in the available Players list due to the following possibilities:
Setting up Player (first time)
If you are setting up the Bluesound Player for the first time, make sure that the Bluesound Player is connected to the network. Refer to our Help Center article for detailed steps on connecting the Bluesound Player to the network.
One Player missing
If one Player is missing in the Player Drawer of the BluOS Controller App, perform the following steps:
- Disconnect the power cord of the missing Player and wait for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord.
- Once the Status Indicator turns solid Blue, relaunch the BluOS Controller App.
- Select the Player Drawer and wait for 60 seconds for the missing Player to be displayed.
If the Player is still missing, refer to our Help Center articles to troubleshoot the Network connection of the Bluesound Player.
All Players missing
If all Players are missing in the Player Drawer, ensure that the BluOS Controller App-enabled device is on the same network as the Bluesound Player.
Force close and relaunch the BluOS Controller App to refresh the Players list.
If the problem persists, a network power reset should resolve this:
- Turn off all Players and other network-attached devices (laptops, tablets, and smartphones – enable Airplane mode).
- Unplug any wireless extenders or repeaters you may have in your home.
- Unplug your router from the power socket. Wait for 30 seconds and plug in again.
- Wait for 5 minutes (important – do NOT skip the wait time).
- Turn on all wireless extenders or repeaters and wait for 5 minutes. (Skip this step if you do not have an extender/repeater).
- Turn on all Players and network-attached devices (laptops, tablets, and smartphones – Airplane mode needs to be disabled).
- Relaunch the BluOS Controller App.
This procedure clears the network router's cached addresses.