Add value: Bluesound community is a forum to learn, share, query, and discuss how to use Bluesound/BluOS products and technologies efficiently. While participating in the forum, you must adhere to the following in your dialogue:
- Be respectful and friendly
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice, and don't use foul or inappropriate language.
- Encourage others, especially new members
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail.
Maintain composure: There can be a fine line between a healthy debate and a fiery reaction. If you think your post may invite differing perspectives, review, and rewrite (if required) it to ensure it does not agitate others.
- Be considerate.
- Refrain from posting content that is libelous, harassing, intimidating, threatening, harmful, hateful, indecent, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, sexually explicit, or offensive in a cultural, racial, sexual, or ethnic context.
Do not Spam/Advertise: Refrain from posting unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or external links to any commercial product or service that is not directly related to the technical question, our product, and technology.
Avoid inappropriate usernames or alias: Do not use offensive, impersonating, or inappropriate usernames or aliases. Submissions from such usernames or aliases will be removed or may have their account deactivated.
Avoid posting confidential information: Never reveal any personal information such as banking information, credit card, personal address, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or passwords.
Be legally correct: Do not post content that may result in these unlawful activities:
- Violate any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Disclose classified or confidential information.
- Post content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
Bluesound does not endorse or take responsibility for content posted by third parties, a.k.a. user-generated content (UGC). This includes text input and uploaded files, including video, images, audio, executables, and documents. While we strongly encourage member participation, we require all contributors to follow these guidelines to keep it safe for everyone.