I recently realized my Bluesound nodes (Powernode 2i, Pulse mini and Pulse flex) does not enter power saving when idle. Due to the energy crises in Europe, my current spending of Power for the idle Bluesound nodes is more than €500 per year!
Any advice on how to fix this would be very appreciated.
This is what I already have tried:
1. Switched off "Bluetooth" on all nodes
2. Deleted playing queue on all nodes
3. Switched off my media server (for 4 days)
4. Switched output from Spotify from Bluesound node to my handset (Android)
5. Shutdown all my BluOs apps (Android and iOs)
6. Waited 48 hours, but power consumption remains steady. 11,4w on Powernode and 9w on Mini
7. Ungrouped all Nodes and terminated the BluOs app once more (no impact)
8. Opened a ticket to BlueSound, they replied I should press "pause" on each nodes every time I wanted the note to enter power saving!
No. 8 does not really makes sense to me in the daily life. Some of my notes are placed beyond reach and I need the power saving to work automatically.
Please sign in to leave a comment.