Spotify subscribers can access millions of songs from anywhere in the home using Spotify Connect and Bluesound Players. It can be easily controlled using the BluOS Controller and Spotify Apps.
All Bluesound Players now support both Spotify Free and Premium accounts. For more information refer to our Help Center article.
You can visit www.spotify.com to create a Spotify account (premium options available).
To Spotify Connect Bluesound Players, perform the following steps:
Note: Ensure that the Spotify App (mobile/computer) is on the same Wi-Fi network as the Bluesound Players.
- In the Spotify App, play the required audio track.
- Select Spotify Connect and select the required Bluesound Player to play the audio track.
To Group Bluesound Players for multiroom playback of Spotify streams, refer to our Help Center article.
- The Spotify Icon in the Music Services menu of the BluOS Controller App is a shortcut to the Spotify App installation from Spotify.com (Windows/macOS), App Store(iOS), and Google Play (Android).
- Spotify does not require configuration in BluOS Controller App.
- A Spotify Icon appears in the Navigation Drawer of any Bluesound Player that has been used as a Spotify Connect device. Selecting this icon resumes the currently paused stream or playlist in the connected Spotify account.