I have just bought a new Node (2021). However, when streaming from the BluOS App on my iPhone 11, I cannot get a bitrate any higher than 44.1 khz to my existing Copland 215 DAC.
Some further info:
- The Node auto-installed the latest firmware when I first fired it up.
- I have tried connecting via both coaxial and optical outputs, but to no avail.
- As far as I'm aware, Apple Airplay cannot stream any higher than 44.1 khz, but as stated above I have been streaming direct from the Bluos App, and not via streaming service apps over Airplay.
- Within the Bluos App, I have loaded my accounts for Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD - but none of them will provide a bitrate higher than 44.1 khz to the Copland DAC.
- iPhone 11 Software vers 14.7.1
- When I connect my MacBook via USB to the Copland DAC I can get full range of higher bitrates no problem. But of course, the reason I got the Node was to stream HD music from my phone! :-/
Any help gratefully received.
Please sign in to leave a comment.