I have the Bluesound Vault 2i and am enjoying having a single place to store my CDs and using the BluOS app to play them. Ripped 250 CDs first week I had the device and am in process of ripping the remaining 600. Also using Spotify and plan to get TIDAL.
The Vault 2i is currently connected to my old analog amp and wired speakers. Trying to plot a path forward from there but I must confess that despite having read through the Bluesound site a few times I am getting a bit lost in the most basic of concepts
1) What is a "Player" / what does a Player do?
2) Is the Vault 2i a player? Is the Node a player? Are the Bluesound speakers players?
Assuming that the Vault and Nodes are players but that the Bluesound speakers are not....
3) Are all Bluesound Player's multi-room?
4) Does multi-room mean that a single player can send signal to speakers in multiple rooms?
5) If yes, how many speakers? How many rooms?
6) Via Wi-Fi? Bluetooth? Ethernet? All of above? A combination of above (i.e. Wi-Fi in room A and Bluetooth in room B.)
7) Does multi-room mean that a single player can send different signals to different rooms at the same time? This so that I can play different music in each room? Or do I need a separate player for each "zone"?
8) If I need separate players for each zone, can the Vault 2i send to multiple players at same time?
Please sign in to leave a comment.