Newish to audiofile



  • Official comment
    Bjørn Ulvik

    Node don't have balanced output, so you would need RCA to XLR cable(s) or a line level converter to convert unbalanced RCA to balanced XLR.
    Depending of your turntable you also might need a RIIA preamplifier.

  • Tony W.
    Product Support Manager

    ...or check out the NAD C658 by our good friends at NAD Electronics. The C658 is a BluOS Streamer with XLR, Phone Pre-amp built-in, Analog bypass and DIRAC Room Correction. Thinks of it as NODE Deluxe...

  • David Beiler

    if i were to get the schiit monoblocks i connect each line to the NAD? do i need to brindge the monoblocks together?


Please sign in to leave a comment.