Really thinking to buy the new Powernode these days, but i have few questions I can't find the answer. Thanks in advance if you could provide me some leads on these:
1) Using Alexa Echo, i am used to say: "alexa, play song X". Instead with Bluesound, will I have always to say: "alexa, ask bluesound to play song x". Is there any way to use the simpler version "alexa play song X"???
2) Otherwise, connecting Alexa via cable to Opt-In, will it use the Bluesound DAC or just the echo DAC?
3) Does Powernode switches automatically input (between HDMI and Opt-in) or do i need to manually do it with the App?
4) HDMI port suports eARC, does it mean it supports Dolby Atmos?
5) I will connect my 2 speakers to PowerNode, but if I add as well additional Bluesound speakers, will they speak together (maybe reproducing Dolby 5.1 for watching movies)?
6) I have a good (but old) amplifier, Golden Note with Topping D50s DAC. If i replace these 2 with a POWERNODE, will I have the same quality sound? Speakers are Sonus Faber Liuto, very good quality.
Please sign in to leave a comment.