I recently installed a new router, with the same name and pword as the old router, and since then have been unable to connect to players on wifi. I followed the instructions below, from the support site. When connected via cable, all players are visible.
However, I cannot seem to figure out Step 6. On my android phone or windows computer, I can find Settings, and Player, but there is no option called 'WiFi'. What am I missing
Wireless Setup over Ethernet: If you have installed a new router in your home or if the other methods listed above do not allow you to connect to your network, please follow the steps below to configure your player to your wireless network.
- Disconnect the power from your Player
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the back Ethernet port of your Player and the other end directly to your router
- Reconnect power to the back of your Player
- Wait until the LED on your Player returns to solid blue
- Ensure your smartphone, tablet or computer is connected to your home WiFi network and open the BluOS app
- Select the 3 lines in the top left corner of the BluOS app and go to Settings > Player > WiFi
- From the list of available networks, select your home WiFi and enter your WiFi password
- Wait 5 minutes and then disconnect the power from your Bluesound Player
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable and then reconnect the power for your Bluesound Player
Please sign in to leave a comment.