just tried the windows version of the controller (not because I wanted to do so but to check something for the support team) and I was surprised about this peace of art...
- 136MB?! Maybe the program should be written by using C# or another "real" programming language.
- No signature certificate available !
- Installation to the root of the harddisk
- User interface seems to be simulated as it doesn't scale correctly with the window size
- No keyboard control (cursor keys, quick search,...)
- Mouse support is horrible and works randomly (scrolling slider, volume control,...)
- no fullscreen mode, no themes, no font scaling,...
Sorry 'bout this negative feedback.
Please sign in to leave a comment.