It all worked fine to begin with, but the music folder on my network share (accessed from a Mac) was cluttered and disorganised, so I spent several hours re-organising it, including deleting duplicate tracks and changing folder names etc.
Then I re-indexed on the app. No changes were made.
Then I re-built the index on the app. No changes were made.
Then I read every article I could find, and did all the things they suggested. Nothing worked.
Then I re-booted the vault. Nothing.
Then I re-set the vault to factory settings, changed its name, etc. and when the shared folder appeared again, it had all of the changes I had made. But not reflected on the App.
Then I deleted and re-installed the app. No changes were made.
In the meantime I tried to contact support a bunch of times. No response.
It seems there is no way to get the changes I have made to the shared folder to be reflected in the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.