- NAD C 368 (Main V1.71, VFD V1.22, BT V1.26, most recent)
- BlueOS 2i MDC (BlueOS Firmware 3.8.13, most recent)
- Huawei P30 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.195, most recent)
Playing back music over Bluetooth with aptx enabled while being connected to the receiver of the MDC module causes firm interrupts, comparable as you would skip the track for half a second or so.
In most cases this behavior begins while playing the second or third track after the initial connection to the BT-receiver. From that point on the skips occur reproducible every 35 - 40 seconds - no matter what kind of track is played after.
- While being connected to the BT-receiver of the NAD C 368 unit with aptx enabled there are no issues like that/at all (so I assume that the BT stuff on my Huawei P30 Pro works fine at all and there are no other signals which cause the distortion, otherwise we would see similar issues here as well).
- All tracks are stored locally on the device, so the internet connection should not be part of the issue.
- For playback I am using the Apple Music App (V3.2.2, most recent).
- I have tested and reproduced this behavior over a couple of weeks no - so no "quick shots".
In case you need further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.