Some years ago I bought a Bluesound N100 Node and it has been a very frustrating experience. The Node has been with me in 2 houses in Denmark and one apartment in Germany. The internet connection and WiFi in Denmark is flawless by the way. Over the years it has been paired with 3 different routers and 4 different iPhones of different types. Regardless of combination the outcome has been frustratingly consistent.
When I got the Node I installed it as described and it worked first time. However, a few days later I wanted to hear some music, but the App didn't detect the Node and was not visible on the WiFi list. I pulled the power of the router as well as the Node and restarted both. On a good day a few such cycles could get the Node to work, but on a bad day like today 5 such cycles didn't solve it. Over the past 4 years I have probably successfully used the Node 5% of the time I wanted to use it. Why didn't I come back before: Well because I (like everybody else) am very busy and don't have time to spend MANY hours to fix this sort of issues. Moreover, I have a good CD collection -thanks god. The reason that I write now is that I was about to order an Audiolab 6000N and thought that I would give the Node a last chance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.