I just finished reindexing my library of over 3000 albums. The following features would be helpful:
1) For artist name (or any field) do not be case sensative (Tom Petty & the Hearbreakers should the same as Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
I ran into the following unexpected features:
1) In serveral cases I renamed the artist and it indexed it correctly but it did not remove the old version. In particular one of my artists is Live - originally I had a typo in the artist name and had it as Live. (with the period). When I fixed it put it under Live but did not remove Live.
2) On the Windows BluOS Controller if I choose Artists Y or Z (on the right) I do not get the list of artists. If I go to X and scroll down I see them.
Overall I have been incredibly impressed with the system. Thanks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.