I just received my new Vault 2i and for the past 2 days I am ripping my old CD's on it. I have over 100 CDs already in the Library, While ripping one of the CD's it got stuck! SO I used the following method to eject it:
If a CD is stuck in your VAULT 2, please try booting the player in Upgrade Mode;
- Disconnect the player from electrical power.
- Wait 10 seconds
- Reconnect the power
- Once the LED turns Red, touch and hold the Play/Pause LED on the touch panel (It will immediately turn Green and then back to Red) - do not let go of the LED.
- Once the LED turns back to Red, release the button
- If the Player does not return to Blue within 5 minutes, please check your App and see if it is prompting to Upgrade
- You may safely ignore the Upgrade to return the Player to Blue Ready Mode.
Once the Cd was ejected I got the Blue LED but I was not able to see the player? Now ensure my ethernet cable is pluugged in and tried to connect to the player via iphone. However, I am not seeing my library? Not sure what happened? Did I loose all of it? I dont have a backup!!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.