I'm posting this here as I have sent support requests (#154911 and #155059) via the bluesound app with the logs included, but have not received any response, other than the standard acknowledgement emails, promising a response within 1 business day...
I have a Bluesound Pulse 2 (not i) and a Bluesound Powernode 2 (not i) running off a very stable 40mbps fibre internet connection. I've used these for the last few years with no trouble at all, regularly streaming Tidal Hi Res music, etc.
Following the latest system update (the timing could also be coincidental - I cannot be sure) - anyway, recently, my Tidal streaming has stopped functioning. The first three or so songs would stream fine - but after a few minutes, songs would buffer continuously, playing for 2 or 3 seconds, stopping for a second or two, playing again... and so on. If I clear the queue, exit the app, leave it for a few minutes, and then return, the same cycle repeats.
This is not network speed related, as a) it has always worked before and b) I am able, in the exact same position, to stream the same Hi Res music from my Tidal app on my iphone with no difficulty. The router sits right next to the two pieces of equipment, and the problem persists irrespective of using wifi or ethernet to connect to the router.
This is driving me nuts and have rendered my Bluesound equipment completely useless, as I use Tidal almost exclusively.
Please sign in to leave a comment.