I have a Node 2i on open buy still and I really enjoy it, except for one little thing that bothers me.
The volume scale when using AirPlay 2 does not align with the volume control in the BluOS app and it's a bit jarring to use. It seems to be using a logarithmic scale so the first 60% or so isn't really usable, while the remaining 40% is very finicky and minor adjustments causes major changes to sound volume.
It would be great if Blusound could improve the AirPlay 2 volume control to behave in the same linear way as in the BluOS app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.