Love the hardware, hate the software. Can someone please help with any one of these issues:
1) Bluos loses connection routinely. I have to close and reopen to get connection back. This has nothing to do with wifi signal.
2) I want to use this just like all other players. I click on a song, it plays it, when it gets to the end it plays the next song ON THE ALBUM. I don't want to queue or have bluos automatically populate a queue. How do I get around queuing?
3) When I make a local playlist Bluos deletes it or overrides it when I try to delete the queue. Why is this? The queue has nothing to do with my playlists.
4) No drag and drop capability for adding to playlists
5) I can't select multiple songs at one time to delete from queue or add to playlist
6). I want to split my music between classical and other music. I tried to do this by removing all composer fields for non-classical music using media monkey. I'm sorry but the Rolling Stones are not composers. When I download to Bluos these artists continue to appear in the composer list.
7) Touchscreen scrolling completely opposite to all other applications I've ever used. Scrolls straight to the bottom of a list when it gets to the bottom of the page. The bar of the side is tiny and impossible to control.
8) When I touch a playlist it just starts playing. Why can't it just open up the list so I can select a song I want. Instead I have to right click to see the songs
9) In classical music there are several german composers so songs have umlauts in the name. When I search by name bluos doesn't recognize the letters. It should see a letter with an umlaut as just the letter because I can't type an umlaut.
I would suggest that Bluesound look at other music players for how to create an interface. Itunes for instance. The user can configure it for what they want and it doesn't autopopulate any lists. Playlists are viewable from the main page and easily managed. $1500 for the vault is a lot of money to spend to have an interface that looks and feels like the early 2000s.
Please sign in to leave a comment.