I connencted my TV to the Node 2i with a normal optical cable (and micro adapter).
In the app I choose the optical input, but the window just keeps loading forever and no sound is coming. Seems to me that the Node 2i can not process the signal of the TV.
Note the followings:
- The volume was turned up on both devices
- I used the optical input on the Node 2i (and NOT the optical output) to connect the TV
- The optical input of the Node 2i works fine with an other device (tried with my old streamer, a Google Chromecast audio)
- On the TV I can only select PCM or Auto, neither of them works. Output audio format can not be choosen on the TV. Also tried disabling the TV speakers, but didnt work.
- Other devices works fine with the outcoming optical signal from the TV (tried with a bluetotth transmitter)
I have also sent a Support Request about 5 days ago, but not yet received a reply. I would like to see this function working, because it was one of the fundamental reasons I bought this device and I am really disappointed that it is not working.
Please sign in to leave a comment.