I've just lately bought two pulse flex and a NAD 368 amplifier with BluOS module. All in all I’m very happy. However the two pulse flex regularly stop playing. The NAD 368 is connected via LAN in the living room. I use the two pulse flex as a stereo pair in the kitchen via WiFi.
As WiFi I’m using the “devolo” powerline 500 APs. The distance between the two Flex and the AP is about 6-8 meters.
The issues that I regularly have are:
- The players stop playing by their own.
- Afterwards I only see one of the two players.
- My App says “connection to player failed”
- the stereo pair gets ungrouped.
- Sometimes it take quite long for the players to respond to my app-commands (new titel, change in volume etc.)
I already made a factory reset for the player that is further away and swapped position. I do not know if it is a problem of just one of the players, or both, or due to my wifi.
What could be the reason? What can I do for trouble shooting?
I like the Bluesound players etc. However, the current status is pretty annoying.
Please sign in to leave a comment.