BluOS Controller app 4.x.x
Smart Search allows you to search for any track on a Library or Music Servicea). The Search provides relevant tracks under Songs/Artists/Playlists/Albums on the current Music Service.
a)Note: Available only on select Music Services.
Recent searches are displayed when you select Search. To delete recent searches, select Clear.
If you have only 1 Music Service setup, the Search defaults to that service. If you have multiple Music services set up, the search defaults to the last used Music service or the service that was browsed last.
To manually designate the default Music service/source for your search, select the Search drop-down menu and make your selection.
Android/iOS - Smart Search
- Launch the BluOS Controller app and navigate to the Search tab .
- Select the Music Service or Library from the Search drop-down menu.
- Enter the search criteria.
Windows/macOS - Smart Search
- In the BluOS Controller App, under the left Navigation Drawer, select the Music Service or Library from the Search drop-down menu.
- Enter the search criteria in the Search field.
BluOS Controller app 3.x.x
Forgot to mark a Band or Song as a Favourite but need to find it again? The BluOS App for Android and iOS will remember your Recent searches. Tap a Recent search to show its results again.