Based on your personal listening preferences, you can always change the sound settings (bass or treble) of Bluesound Players with Tone Controls. Bluesound gives you the experience of having a full soundboard at your fingertips – you could tweak the bass response for more oomph or turn up the treble to amplify vocals for acoustic tracks.
All Bluesound Players include Bass and Treble slider controls to boost or lower the high end or low end of the audio output.
To adjust the Tonal Controls, perform the following steps:
- In the BluOS Controller App, select the Player Drawer . The list of players connected to the BluOS Controller App is displayed.
- Select the player’s context menu (3 dots) and select Audio Settings.
- Enable Tone Controls to display the menu options. (Tone Controls for the PULSE models are enabled by default)
- Select Treble or Bass to adjust the slider and select OK. The audio playback modifies in real-time as the slider is adjusted.
Selecting Reset All disables the Tone Controls and adjusts the slider to default 0dB.
- Tone Controls is disabled and not displayed when MQA external DAC is enabled.
- When enabling Tone Controls, a slight decrease in volume occurs to create headroom for additional bass or treble. This volume decrease is restored by disabling Tone Controls.