Yes. For credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Articles in this section
- What is my order status?
- What payment methods can I use?
- Where can I find my purchase history?
- Should I use spaces or dashes when I enter my credit card number?
- Does my billing address have to match the address on file with my credit card?
- Why is my credit card being rejected?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- How will the charge appear on my credit card?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- How do I get a copy of my invoice?